All participants of the programme are expected to develop a training concept for their home institution, which will be implemented with the help of a tandem trainer (with whom they will be matched as part of a kick-off workshop) during the course of the programme. Applicants are expected to apply with a concrete idea and a first concept of a training offer in a specific field of Higher Education Management, such as for example:
- Quality Assurance (e.g. Evaluation, Internal Quality Assurance, Workload, …)
- Strategy Development (e.g. Internationalisation Strategy)
- Structures & Processes (e.g. in International Offices, in Quality Assurance Offices …)
- Management Skills (e.g. Project Management, Grant Management, Change Management, …)
- Design of Study Offers (e.g. outcome based education, study programmes, professional development courses, microcredentials, joint programmes, COILs, …)
- (Virtual) Mobility (e.g. Green Mobility …).
THEA Ukraine X is designed as a blended-learning programme to accompany the training implementation at Ukrainian HEIs. It consists of a kick-off workshop on-site in Münster, Germany, as well as online coaching in order to guide the process of concept development and implementation of multiplication trainings at participants' home institutions.
The following diagrammme shows the four steps that are taken within the framework of THEA Ukraine X in order to carry out multiplication trainings: