Student Advantage Benefit
Available to learners at institutions that are licensed throughout the organisation for all research and teaching staff to use Office365 ProPlus or Office Professional Plus.
What is Student Advantage?
A new benefit for EES and OV-ES customers will be available from 1 December 2013. This benefit is also available to educational institutions that have concluded framework agreements (FWU Agreement, Federal Agreement for Higher Education Institutions). Educational institutions that have licensed Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 A3 or A4, or Office Professional Plus (on premises) throughout the organisation for all research and teaching staff to use are provided with Office 365 ProPlus for their students and pupils at no extra cost.
Advantages for students
- All students can subscribe to Office 365 ProPlus, which is always the latest Office version, at no extra cost to the institution or the learner
- Office 365 ProPlus meets the learner's maximum productivity requirements with regard to the following applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access and Lync
Office 365 ProPlus includes
Always includes the latest versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access and Lync.
- Make a note of your ideas as it suits you best: using the keyboard, stylus or touchscreen.
- Open PDF files and edit paragraphs, lists and tables in the same way as you are familiar with for Word documents.
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as "done" using the new button "Reply".
- Convert files into a diagram or a table in two steps or less, enabling you to analyse them more easily. Then test different formats in the preview.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, Visio diagrams, photos and virtually any other type of computer file in your OneNote notebook.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation via the internet by sending a link to the presentation.
- Design customised marketing documents that represent your company.
Access to the Office 365 Portal
The Data Processing Centre offers software licences under Student Advantage Benefit for students at Münster University of Applied Sciences via the DVZ Software Portal.
The products can be obtained directly via the Microsoft Office365 Portal.
Access to the Office365 Portal takes place via an Office365 Cloud Account with Microsoft.
The following link will automatically direct you to the Software Portal.