The planning and projecting of technical building equipment must meet the constantly increasing demands of new regulations, increased user requirements and the high ecological and economic demands of our time. This upheaval has made the range of requirements complex to such an extent that computer-aided planning has become indispensable in today's working world.
Thus the computer-aided project planning and simulation of building services systems is the basis for a professional design and planning that meets the recognized state of the art.
The laboratory's tasks include the following:
- Development of simulation calculations for the evaluation and design of executed hydraulic systems
- Validation of the simulation results on specially manufactured test benches
- Energetic optimization of the technical building components and the hydraulic systems behind them
- Comprehensive renovation of existing systems that no longer comply with the hygienic and technical state of the art
- Research and development in all fields of building services engineering