Latest news from sanitary technology
The 19th Sanitary Technolgy Symposium once again devoted to a wide range of topics relating to sanitary technology this year. Technical experts presented their topics from an application-oriented and scientific point of view.
This year these included changes in European drinking water standards, fire-fighting technology and drinking water temperatures in buildings, as well as the topics of weather events and drainage technology.
In addition to the lectures, a small trade exhibition in the breaks offered opportunities for discussion and technical discussions.
A wide audience was addressed: specialist planners, contractors, operators and technical staff of large properties, hospitals and nursing homes
Enquired at the Ingenieurkammer Bau NRW and the Architektenkammer NRW as further training event.
Registration & Programme
- Volker Meyer - European Drinking Water Standardization (german) (pdf, 608.04 KB)
- Lars Biskupek - Drinking water hygiene and fire extinguishing systems (german) (pdf, 2.1 MB)
- Prof. Carsten Bäcker - Cold water temperatures in prewalls & shafts (german) (pdf, 1.12 MB)
- Prof. Carsten Bäcker - BIM interdisciplinary (german) (pdf, 2.51 MB)
- Dr. Stefan Schneider - Rain Events & KOSTRA DWD (german) (pdf, 3.77 MB)
- Prof. Bernd Rickmann - Schadensbilder aus der Dachentwässerung (german) (pdf, 1.92 MB)
- Dr. Ulf Breideneichen - Weather events and insurance claims (german) (pdf, 0.93 MB)
- Roland Priller - Backlog (german) (pdf, 1.09 MB)
- Dr. Oliver Wolff - Sound insulation (german) (pdf, 13.36 MB)