The study plan is a general overview in which you can find out which subject (module) you are studying in which semester. Course plans are part of the module manual of a degree programme.
In the module manual you will find the courses and the exact contents you will take during your studies.Current version:
- Module manual: Bachelor EGU from winter semester 2014/15 (pdf, 2.12 MB)
- Module manual: Bachelor EGU from winter semester 2012/13 (pdf, 1.3 MB)
- Module manual: Bachelor EGU from winter semester 2010/11 (pdf, 368.13 KB)
- Module manual: Bachelor WEGU from winter semester 2014/15 (pdf, 1.87 MB)
- Module manual: Bachelor WEGU from winter semester 2012/13 (pdf, 1.28 MB)
- Module manual: Bachelor WEGU from winter semester 2010/11 (pdf, 402.09 KB)
The examination regulations are the legal basis for your degree programme. It tells you, for example, how examinations are conducted, which subjects you have to take or what your practical semester is like.
In the 4th and 5th semesters you will take various elective modules. All relevant information can be found in the PDF document.
Practical phase and practical semester
In the 6th semester of your studies you will complete a practical phase or a practical semester. Here you will find the prerequisites and further relevant information. You will find the relevant applications at Forms for your studies.
- Practical Semester: Info for Bachelor Students EGU & WEGU (pdf, 158.14 KB)
- Practical semester: Requirements for companies (pdf, 58.13 KB)
- Practical semester: Practical semester regulations Bachelor EGU PLUS (pdf, 96.18 KB)
- Practical Semester: Practical Semester Regulations Bachelor WEGU PLUS (pdf, 96.78 KB)
At the end of your studies you will write your bachelor thesis. You will find all the relevant information about the correct procedure in the PDF document. You can find the corresponding applications at Forms for your studies.