Logo der FH-Münster

When can I change degree programmes?

It is possible to change degree programmes.

Please contact the Examination Office for an assessment of prerequisites and recognition of previously passed examinations.

What do I have to do to change degree programmes?

You will require an assessment by the Examination Office. You have to apply for a change in degree programmes.

When will the examinations from the changed degree programme be recognised?

Examinations to be recognised will be accepted for credit after you have been registered for the new degree programme.

The Examination Office will be pleased to answer any further questions.

We use cookies to optimize and continously improve our website. Please read our Privacy Policy for more informations and the option for revocation.
Seite drucken