Carers, therapists and pedagogues assume a wide range of tasks in health promotion, prevention, treatment of the sick, rehabilitation and palliative care. Münster School of Health (MSH) was founded in 1994 as a response to the creation of new, high-quality health care provision by health-care professionals other than physicians.
Interdisciplinary collaboration and the partnership-based networking of organisations in the health care system require a wide range of skills and passion. In this spirit, the MSH places interdisciplinary and multi-professional operations at the centre of its study programmes, research and practical projects, offers for continuing education and cooperative activities. The MSH stands for the topics of cooperation and coordination within health care provision.
We offer the following study programmes:
- Bachelor in Nursing and Health Care Management
- Bachelor in Therapy and Health Care Management
- Bachelor in Vocational Education in Health Care - Nursing
- Bachelor in Vocational Education in Health Care - Therapy
- Bachelor in Nursing (dual)
- Master of Education of Health Professionals - Nursing
- Master of Education of Health Professionals - Therapy
- Bachelor and Master in Teacher Training at Vocational Colleges - Subject Health/Care" in cooperation with the Münster School for Vocational Education
The study programmes are characterised by a high degree of integration between theory and practice. All of the fields of study contain an all-embracing holistic view of health and illness geared towards humans and their socio-cultural environment.