Thursday, May 28th: Organisational regulations concerning examinations, operation and practical events at FH Münster from 01.06.2020
We have summarised all relevant information for employees, students, guests, lecturers and other members of Münster University of Applied Sciences in our FAQ on the corona virus. Here you will find, among other things, basic regulations of the university and information on courses (teaching, further education, examinations).
Accessing the Occupational Health Service<
You can call the Occupational Health Service on -58042 or -56081.
Communication group of the FH Münster
We have set up a central e-mail address for questions about specific event cancellations, dealing with suspected cases or other questions about dealing with the topic of coronavirus at our university. Please send your questions to coronavirusfh-muensterde. The e-mails are answered by a communication group consisting of three people:
- Katharina Kipp, press officer, 0251 83-64090
- Karsten Schäpermeier, Head of University Communication, 0251 83-64605
- Petra Kraus-Brauckmann, Head of Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental Protection, 0251 83-64801
The communication group will of course be happy to answer your questions by telephone. Please note, however, that it can only concern questions about the coronavirus in use at our university. For general questions about COVID-19, please contact the responsible public health department of your place of residence (https://tools.rki.de/plztool/). The Robert Koch Institute has set up a page with further information at rki.de/covid-19.
Contact for employees
Please contact the communication group by e-mail (coronavirusfh-muensterde) or telephone. You will find the contact details above. In addition, on-call duty applies immediately to the following persons: President Prof. Dr. Ute von Lojewski, Chancellor Guido Brebaum, Matthias Dieler, Head of Building Management, and Press Spokesperson Katharina Kipp. The mobile phone numbers can be found in the internal area. There is also an FAQ on questions of labour law.
FH Münster Task Force
In addition, FH Münster has set up a task force on the issue:
- Prof. Dr. Ute von Lojewski, President
- Guido Brebaum, Chancellor, Head of Task Force
- Ursula Drosihn-Brunnbauer, Human Resources
- Matthias Dieler, Building and Facility Management
- Petra Kraus-Brauckmann, Building and Facility Management, AGU
- Christa Sobek-Pfeiffer, Company doctor
- Frank Martin, Occupational Health Service / UKM
- Katharina Kipp, Press Office
- Dr. Joachim Gardemann, Centre of Competence for Humanitarian Relief
- Dr. Christopher Niehues, Münster School of Health
- Dr. Jan Makurat, Centre of Competence for Humanitarian Relief, Department of Food · Nutrition · Facilities