The prerequisite for this is a place of residence or "habitual abode" in Germany on the aforementioned cut-off date. You have a "habitual abode" in Germany, for example, if you are enrolled at FH Münster for one semester.

The website has now gone online. There you can find all currently available information as well as FAQs.
The Federal Ministry of Education and Research provides information about the one-time payment here. Information is also provided by the federal government.
A hotline for individual questions has been set up. Tuesdays through Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Fridays from 8 a.m. to noon, you can call the following number: 0800 2623 003.
We will inform you in good time by e-mail about the further procedure.
You can complete some steps in advance to speed up the application process:
For the application you need a BundID account, which you can already create. To prove your identity, you will also need

  • your online ID card. For online identification, you can use your ID card, electronic residence permit, EU identity or EU citizen card.

  • Your personal ELSTER certificate
Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Weitere Informationen und die Möglichkeit zum Widerruf finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
Seite drucken