Thursday, May 28th: Organisational regulations concerning examinations, operation and practical events at FH Münster from 01.06.2020
The Presidential Board of our university has announced the following organizational rules:
Monday, May 25th: In order to mitigate the challenges of the "digital summer semester 2020", we have adopted regulations on the free trial and the standard period of study.
You need help?
The current situation is a great challenge for you as a student on many levels. Not only the organisation of your studies is different than usual, but also other questions and difficulties arise. At FH Münster, the Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB) is your first point of contact.
The corona crisis and the associated restriction of social life can cause insecurity, worries and fears. Maybe you don't have anyone to talk to about it?
- It worries you that you do not know exactly how and when you can take exams and/or complete your studies?
- You are afraid that you won't be able to "get the hang of" your online studies because the e-learning formats are new to you, you don't know how to structure your day and you are worried about (more and more) procrastination?
- Do you feel constantly stressed, although you actually have a lot of time now?
- Do you have a pre-existing condition/stress that is currently increasing or do you observe symptoms that you cannot classify?
- You are afraid that you or your relatives could be infected?
- You have lost your part-time job and do not know how to make ends meet financially?
- Are you worried about how BAföG and the course of studies will continue?
These and other challenges are understandable and normal given the unprecedented situation and affect many students. However, you do not have to cope with them alone - at FH Münster and beyond, there are many contact points that will support you.
The easiest way to have a first conversation is to contact the Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB). We are there for you right now (by e-mail, telephone or video call) and help you to sort out your individual situation and to consider what the next steps might be. Or we can name other suitable contacts for you.
- Clarifying the situation, finding structure, planning the procedure, how does "study@home" work? : Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB)
- Dealing with psychological stress, crises, fears, coping with stress, procrastination and exam nerves: psychological counselling
- Financial advice for foreign students: International Office
- Study-related stay abroad: International Office
- BAFöG + KfW, Living in a hall of residence, Mensa: Studierendenwerk (in German)
- Financing emergencies, social and legal problems: social and legal advice from the AStA
- Emergency supply of literature, FAQ on closure: Library
- Just talk and someone to listen: Nightline Münster
Information from the departments and MCI
- CIW: Bulletin board (with PDF on e-learning)
- MSD: Application Master Design
- MSD: Digital courses in the summer semester 2020
- ETI: e-learning offers at the faculty
- OEF: Coronavirus: Digital teaching offers / helpers wanted / buildings are closed
- PHY: Digital teaching offer of the FB PHY
- MSB: Latest news from the examination office
Newsletters to students
- E-mail to students (May 28th) (pdf, 95.44 KB)
- E-mail to students (April 29th) (pdf, 77.8 KB)
- E-mail to students (April 7th) (pdf, 192.19 KB)
- E-mail to students (March 18th) (pdf, 186.83 KB)
- E-mail to students (March 17th) (pdf, 187.58 KB)
- E-mail to students (March 14th) (pdf, 144.57 KB)
- E-mail to students (March 13th) (pdf, 294.99 KB)