Regulations for students
FH Münster has issued corona-related regulations that apply to all members of the university as well as guests. The following points are listed therein:
- general regulations (including distance and hygiene rules)
- Classroom teaching and events
- Building and access for non-FA students
- University Library
- home office
- Business trips and excursions
Behavior in case of infection
Notes on events that are streamed
By entering the lecture hall you agree to the streaming of the event.
- In principle, only the teacher is recorded by the camera.
- If you make a spoken contribution, it will be streamed, i.e. your fellow students at home will hear it. The situation is similar to that of a pure video conference, except that your home is not filmed and you are not visible as long as you do not move into the camera area (lecturer area).
- In principle, the event is only broadcast live, but not recorded. Should the lecturer decide to record the event, he/she will inform you of this before recording begins and ask for your consent. If you do not give your consent, you have the following options:
- Do not actively participate in the event, as you will not be recorded.
- Do not go into the camera area, so that no video recording of you is made.
- instead of participating in the lecture hall, retrieve the recording online later to view the event virtually.
Support and contact for your online studies
Tips and tools for online study
Do you need help?
Who helps when? Here you will find the most important points of contact:
- Student Counselling and Information Centre (ZSB)
- Psychological Counselling
- Financial advice for foreign students
- International Office
- BAFöG + KfW, Living in a hall of residence, Mensa: Studierendenwerk (in German)
- Financing emergencies, social and legal problems: social and legal advice from the AStA
- Just talk and someone to listen: Nightline Münster
- Multilingual information on the coronavirus at the city of Münster
Information from the university
According to § 6 para. 4 of the current Corona Ordinance of the state, only media that are required for processing and preparing for scheduled examinations can be borrowed. We ask students to take this into account. Media can be pre-ordered via FINDEX and picked up at all departmental libraries during daily opening hours. For more information on current services, please see below. Please refer to the pages of the respective Departmental Library for the current opening hours.
Information from the departments and MCI
E-Mails to students
- E-mail to students (January 14th) (pdf, 122.84 KB)
- E-mail to students (January 8th) (pdf, 101.26 KB)
- E-mail to students (December 16th) (pdf, 117.64 KB)
- E-mail to students (December 14th) (pdf, 117.36 KB)
- E-mail to students (November 6th, in German) (pdf, 93.15 KB)
- E-mail to students (October 27th) (pdf, 605.84 KB)
- E-mail to students (October 9th) (pdf, 431.46 KB)
- E-mail to students (September 25th) (pdf, 133.61 KB)
- E-mail to students: returning from a risk area (August 31st) (pdf, 218.51 KB)
- E-mail to students (May 28th) (pdf, 95.44 KB)
- E-mail to students (April 29th) (pdf, 77.8 KB)
- E-mail to students (April 7th) (pdf, 192.19 KB)
- E-mail to students (March 18th) (pdf, 186.83 KB)
- E-mail to students (March 17th) (pdf, 187.58 KB)
- E-mail to students (March 14th) (pdf, 144.57 KB)
- E-mail to students (March 13th) (pdf, 294.99 KB)
Here you can find an overview of the announcements of FH Münster concerning coronavirus.