The FH Münster is a University of Applied Sciences, which have a more application-oriented approach. As a rule, a doctorate and several years of relevant practical professional experience outside higher education are madatory to qualify for a professorship at the University of Applied Sciences.
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- publication list
- overview of teaching and research
- certificates and documents
Professors in Germany receive the W-salary. In the case of W-Remuneration, the salary consists of an integral part (basic salary) and a performance-based or position-based component (incentive bonus).
- Basic salary: All professors at Münster University of Applied Sciences are appointed at remuneration level W 2. The basic salary is currently € 5,706.71 gross. An appropriate family allowance is added to the basic salary (depending on marital status and the number of children entitled to maintenance, e.g. married with one child: € 233.39).
- Incentive bonuses: Münster University of Applied Sciences regulates the awarding of incentive bonuses in a university regulation and a guideline . Münster University of Applied Sciences grants incentive bonuses in increments of € 157.00; the value increases automatically in the event of adjustments to remuneration. In the case of a part-time employment relationship, the bonus is reduced accordingly on a pro-rata basis.
- The freedom to explore innovative topics in teaching and research
- A dedicated team
- An exciting task with flexibility in terms of time
- Family-friendly conditions
- The opportunity to secure research and externally funded projects at one of the most research intensive universities of applied sciences
- Opportunities to become involved in academic self-administration
… and much more besides!