Our departments in Steinfurt
Site plans and directions
Steinfurt is located halfway between Münster and Enschede in the Netherlands. The district town with about 35,000 inhabitants has a historic old town and presents itself today as a business location with many medium-sized companies. Münster can be reached by train from Burgsteinfurt station within 35 minutes.
The facilities in Steinfurt are located at three sites.
Campus Steinfurt, Stegerwaldstraße 39
- Department Chemical Engineering
- Department Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Department Energy · Building Services· Environmental Engineering
- Department Mechanical Engineering
- Department Engineering Physics
University building downtown (HGI), Bismarckstraße 11
- Institute of Business Administration and Engineering
University building Bürgerkamp 3 (HGB)
- DepartmentEngineering Physics (partly)