The aim of the Health, Safety, and Environmental Management System (HSE-MS) is to encourage all members of Münster University of Applied Sciences to become actively involved in the systematic implementation of occupational health and safety.
The HSE portal is directly accessible via the Münster University of Applied Sciences network (IP area) or via VPN tunnel. Staff and students who would like to access content from their home computer require an ID, which can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org. Frequently asked questions concerning occupational safety:
- Development of risk assessments
- Search for working instructions
- Instruction of first-year students
- Instruction of employees
- Proper installation of workstations
- Basic and advanced first aid training
- Reporting of work-related accidents (civil servants)
- Reporting of accidents
- Emergency telephone numbers
- Who's responsible for what in occupational safety?
- A to Z of occupational safety