The following conditions have to be fulfilled:
1. You are currently enrolled at FH Münster as a student.
2. The language course takes place at a qualified language school or "Volkshochschule" (if necessary, proof must be provided)*.
3. The language course takes place for at least 20 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.).
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
* The language courses offered by AStA FH in cooperation with Inlingua qualify for partial reimbursement.
How much is a potential partial reimbursement?
Since January 2017, the reimbursement amounts are:
- € 50 for 20-29 hours of lessons
- € 75 for 30-39 hours of lessons
- € 100 for 40+ hours of lessons up to a maximum of the total course fee.
Four steps to partial reimbursement:
You inform the International Office of your plan to participate in a language course at least 4 weeks before the start of the course. Application after beginning of the course will not be accepted.
The International Office reviews your request and decides whether the course fee can be partially reimbursed.
You pay for the language course and participate in the course.
After successful participation, you hand in the following documents up to 4 weeks after the end of the course:
- Application for partial reimbursement ("Antrag auf Teilkostenerstattung") (See below)
- Original payment receipt
- Certificate of attendance from the language school
- Letter of enrolment
Your name has to appear on the payment receipt and the certificate of attendance.
Please send the documents to:
Language course of the AStA FH
In the summer semester 2023, the AStA FH is again offering foreign language courses in cooperation with the language school inlingua. These courses qualify for partial reimbursement.
Since these courses have graduated prices depending on the number of participants, please simply enter the highest price when registering for partial reimbursement.
If the course does not take place due to fewer participants, your registration will expire and you do not need to do anything else.