The following conditions have to be fulfilled:
1. You are currently enrolled at FH Münster as a student.
2. The language course takes place at a qualified language school or "Volkshochschule" (if necessary, proof must be provided)*.
3. The language course takes place for at least 20 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.).
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
* The language courses offered by AStA FH in cooperation with the VHS qualify for partial reimbursement.
How much is a potential partial reimbursement?
Since January 2017, the reimbursement amounts are:
- € 50 for 20-29 hours of lessons
- € 75 for 30-39 hours of lessons
- € 100 for 40+ hours of lessons up to a maximum of the total course fee.
Four steps to partial reimbursement:
You inform the International Office of your plan to participate in a language course at least 4 weeks before the start of the course.
The International Office reviews your request and decides whether the course fee can be partially reimbursed.
You pay for the language course and participate in the course.
After successful participation, you hand in the following documents up to 4 weeks after the end of the course:
- Application for partial reimbursement ("Antrag auf Teilkostenerstattung") (See below)
- Original payment receipt
- Certificate of attendance from the language school
- Letter of enrolment
Your name has to appear on the payment receipt and the certificate of attendance.
Please send the documents to: