Studying on two continents
Partner universities in Latin America
In the fifth semester, you transfer to one of our 10 partner universities in Latin America:
• Argentina: Universidad del Centro Educativo Latinoamericano, Rosario
• Argentina: Universidad de Belgrano, Buenos Aires
• Brazil: FAE Centro Universitário, Curitiba
• Brazil: Universidade São Francisco, Campinas, Itatiba, Bragança Paulista
• Chile: Universidad Austral de Chile, Valdivia, Puerto Montt
• Chile: Universidad de Santiago de Chile
• Costa Rica: Universidad Nacional de Costa Rica, Heredia
• Colombia: Universidad de La Sabana, Bogotá
• Colombia: Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellín
. Peru: Univesidad ESAN, Lima, Peru.
At the host institution, you will then choose your specialisation subjects from the courses on offer there. In the sixth semester, you will then spend your practical semester in a Latin American company. At the company, you will expand on your theoretical knowledge in everyday business practice, and experience how exciting it is to work in an international environment. You will then spend another semester studying at the partner university of your choice.
These are our partner universities:
- Universidad del Centro Educativo UCEL - Rosario, Argentinien
- Universidad de Belgrano UB - Buenos Aires, Argentinien
- FAE Centro Universitário - Curitiba, Brasilien
- Universidad Austral de Chile UACH - Valdivia, Puerto Montt, Chile
- Universidad de Santiago de Chile USACH
- Universidad de La Sabana ULS - Bogotá, Colombia
- Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana UPB - Medellín, Colombia
- New Partner: Universidad ESAN - Lima, Peru
Interdisciplinary: more than just business
International double degree
Unique degree programme
All programmes and courses of Münster University of Applied Sciences are subject to system accreditation. The accreditation certificate can be found down below.
The the German-Latin American degree in Business Administration (CALA) is awarded with the "EFMD accredited" seal (formerly known as EPAS Accreditation).
Being internationally recognized, EFMD accredited stands for high quality standards of management courses with international aspiration. With the Accreditation Board´s decision from 3rd of March 2020, the programme receives an accreditation for three years.