The prerequisites for admission to the Master's programme in Accounting, Controlling & Finance (MACF) are:
- a relevant first higher education degree qualifying for a profession with an overall grade of at least "good" (2.3)
- the suitability of the course of study
- Knowledge of the English language at level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
International applicants also need proof of their German language skills in the form of TestDaF 4 or DSH 2.
<You will find help with the conversion of foreign banknotes at the information portal Anabin.</p>
In order to determine the suitability for the course of study, the application documents will be examined by a selection committee and, if necessary, applicants will be invited to an interview.
The criteria of the proficiency test are:
- the special personal and professional motivation
- the subject-relevant academic achievements and competences of the first university degree
- any study-relevant specialist knowledge and competences from relevant activities
- social competence
- adequate previous knowledge in at least two areas of accounting, controlling and finance
- Ability to present and argue
Information on previous knowledge
In the online application, information on previous experience in Accounting, Controlling & Finance must be provided. Please divide the ECTS proportionally if a module has courses from several areas.