- Quantitative Methods - Preparation
- 1. Accreditation of already acquired courses and periods of study
- What is meant by a business-related study programme?
- Is it right that within the 3rd semester a semester abroad is scheduled?
- Is it possible to accredit an already acquired semester abroad?
- Do I have to pass exams within my semester abroad?
- Is there an opportunity to do my PhD subsequent to the master degree?
- Is it possible to attend the Master programme International Marketing & Sales while working full-time?
- What is the language in which lectures are conducted? German or English?
Quantitative Methods - Preparation
Is there a literature recommendation for preparing for Quantitative Management Methods?
Yes, we recommend the following literature:
B. Render et al.: Quantitative Analysis for Management, Pearson Education, New Jersey 2017
A. Field: Discovering Statistics Using SPSS, Sage Publications, London 2017