Application deadlines / Start of study / Semester fees
|Start of studies||Registration for the selection procedure from||until|
|Winterterm||March 1||April 30|
|Summerterm||October 1||November 30|
- There are no special deadlines for foreign applicants.
- Application via Uni Assist is not possible.
Overview of the application process - 4 steps to enrollment
Step 1: Check admission requirements
- A first professional university degree in business administration with at least ECTS grade B or an overall average grade of at least 2.3.
- You must have already achieved at least 150 ECTS in your first university degree.
- English certificate at B 2 - level.
- Foreign applicants need proof of their German language skills at level A1.The proof must be provided by the end of the 3rd semester at the latest.
Step 2: Prepare the documents
- Language certificate - Proof of English language proficiency at level B2.
- Graduation certificate of the first university degree (bachelor) or a current performance overview. The average grade must be shown.
- Application photo - Please submit as an image file jpeg or similar.
- Curriculum vitae - Here you can include internships, personal, professional and social commitment.
- Letter of motivation - A self-authored letter of motivation is required, in which you present your motivation and suitability for the study program International Marketing & Sales. (No more than two pages)
Paper-based documents do not have to be provided.
Please, don't attach internship or work experience certificates. The evaluation of your application won't be based on such documents. Mentioning the experiences in your CV will suffice.
Step 3: Registration for the selection procedure
First, register for the selection procedure! The evaluation and selection procedure starts after the application deadline. The procedure has been defined in the AdH-regulation for the Master International Marketing and Sales.
- All applications will be checked for completeness and compliance of specified formal requirements. Applications that don't contain all required documents and certificates will be disregarded
- Complete applications will be ranked based on the average mark of their Bachelor degree.The best (based on rank order) 70 applicants will be invited to an interview.
- Applicants who are not invited to participate in an interview won't have the opportunity to be admitted as students.
- The selection interview can also take place as a video interview.
- Time zone differences for the video interview: We cannot take into account the various time differences and internet problems. Please note that we indicate the time in Central European Time.
Step 4: Application for enrollment
After you have participated in the selection interview, you will receive the result by mail.
The e-mail/attachment contains a grade for the selection interview, which must be given to the Service Office for Students.
The Service Office for Students calculates a new overall grade based onthe bachelor grade (51%) and the interview grade (49%), according to which the students will be admitted during the NC procedure.
Application Period Deadlines:
- by January 15 for the summer semester
- by July 15 for the winter semester
We are looking forward to your application for enrollment and wish you good luck!