11-13 April 2019 | Amsterdam
S2BMRC of Münster University of Applied Sciences (MUAS) and the Faculty of SBI (Science-Business & Innovation) of VU Amsterdam (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam) have successfully launched their traditional joint PhD Workshop, this time in its 13th version.
Keynote on "Sensemaking in Organisations" was delivered by Associate Professor Dr Frans Kamsteeg from the Department of Organisation Sciences.
Followed by a panel discussion on "Potential Academic Misbehaviour"
- What constitutes misconduct?
- How can misbehaviour occur in research?
- How can plagiarism occur during collaboration?
17 PhD candidates (9 from Münster and 8 from Amsterdam) attended the Workshop and presented their progress and challenges to the faculty. The faculty provided substantial feedback and recommendations to each of the PhD candidates.
As faculty served:
- Dr Kevin Augustijn, VU Amsterdam
- Prof. Dr. habil. Thomas Baaken, S2BMRC & VU Amsterdam
- Prof. Dr Rubén Bancrofft, CUJAE University Havana, Cuba & S2BMRC
- Dr. Marlous Blankesteijn, VU Amsterdam
- Prof. Dr Bart Bossink, VU Amsterdam
- Prof. Dr. Peter van der Sijde, VU Amsterdam & S2BMRC