This is how it works:
- You participate in PLUSPUNKT-Events of all four subject areas: personal and professional competencies, entrepreneurship, intercultural competencies, digital skills.
- In every event your participation will be documented by a certificate of attendance.
- Generally one hour of time equals 1 Pluspunkt ("Pluspoint"). In the event-informations, as well as in the catalogue of events (see below), you will see how many points you get for the event.
- By visiting a rage of events, you collect at least 60 points.
- A voluntary internship of at least 6 weeks, and or a stay abroad of at least 3 months (internship or studies) count 8 points. You prove these by a personally written report.
- You write your request for the certificate and send in your certificates of attendance as well as your pot. reports of internship and / or stay abroad to the Career Service (see adress below).
- You will get your PLUSPUNKT-Certificate with the FH-signet and your original documents per post.
Here's where you apply for your PLUSPUNKT-Certificate:
PLUSPUNKT für Studium und Beruf
Coordinator Anna Hölscher M.A.