The online application process
The application process involves three steps.
Step 1: Interview
We will ask you a few questions regarding your intended application. You will answer yes or no, or will select an appropriate answer. You will then be directed to the suitable application form or to the online registration for your degree programme.
Step 2: Your personal details
You now either have to complete a paper form or the online registration.
Step 3: Documents to be submitted
Applicants who have completed a paper form will be told which documents they require in the application form.
Applicants who have used the online application system are forwarded to a check list at the end of the process. The check list will show you which documents you need to submit.
Applying online to Bachelor programmes
To be accepted on a Bachelor programme, you will require a certificate of
- a general higher education entrance certificate (allgemeine Hochschulreife) or a subject-restricted higher education entrance certificate (fachgebundene Hochschulreife) or
- an entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences (Fachhochschulreife) or
- eligibility for admission that has been recognised as being equivalent or
- a qualification in vocational education
Please note that you may require a one-year guided work placement or a relevant six-month work placement to acquire a Fachhochschulreife. Your certificate usually states whether you must complete a work placement before you can study and, if so, which kind of placement this should be.
Applications for winter semester 2016/17
|Degree programmes subject to admissions restrictions||02/05/2016 - 15/07/2016|
|Degree programmes with open admissions||02/05/2016 - 15/08/2016|
Applying online to Master's programmes
You can be accepted on a Master's programme if you can prove you have completed a first degree by the following deadlines:
- by 30 April for applications for the summer semester
- by 31 October for applications for the winter semester
Münster University of Applied Sciences must have received your online application by the end of the closing date for applications.
Enrolment to Master's programmes takes place once you have shown evidence of having completed a first degree.
Applications for summer semester 2012
|Master's programmes||15/11/2011 - 29/02/2012|