- The online application process
- Applying online to Bachelor programmes with local entrance restrictions (with NC)
- Applying online to Bachelor's programmes without local entrance restrictions
- Applying online to Master's programmes
- Application for teacher training programmes
- Application for doctoral studies
The online application process
The application process involves three steps.
Step 1: Registration
You register in our myFH portal.
Step 2: Online application
You will be guided step by step through the online application and provide the required information.
|PLEASE NOTICE: Prospective students for Bachelor's programmes can only apply when they have received their school leaving certificate (Abitur, entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences, ...). It is not possible to apply with a mid-year report card.|
Step 3: Documents to be submittedCandidates are directed to the checklist at the end of the online application. There you will find information on which documents you have to submit.
Applying online to Bachelor programmes with local entrance restrictions (with NC)
At FH Münster - University of Applied Sciences, all Bachelor's degree programmes with local entrance restrictions are administered via hochschulstart.de using the dialogue-oriented service procedure (DoSV).
Admission to the following degree programmes is restricted for the winter semester 2021/22:
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Home Economics § Nutrition Science
- Real Estate and Facility Management
- Social Work
- Vocational Education in Health Care - subject area Nursing
You can find more information under the following link:
Applying online to Bachelor's programmes without local entrance restrictions
All Bachelor's programmes not listed above are without restriction.
Applying online to Master's programmes
Application for teacher training programmes
The degree programmes in the field of teacher training are cooperative degree programmes between Münster University of Applied Sciences and the Westphalian-Wilhelminian University of Münster. As a rule, applications for teacher training at the FH are first submitted via the University of Münster.