April 19, 2019 Application deadline for Summer School 2019:
The Summer School will be held in Münster/Germany from 08 - 19. July 2019.
6 Reasons to join our International Summer School
- Experience German culture in Münster, a charming university city located in the heart of Europe, where the peace treaty was signed after the thirty years war in 1648!
- Benefit from top-class education and intensive exchange with internationally experienced professors of the Münster School of Business and our partner universities!
- Improve your intercultural competences and use the chance to network with other international students!
- Enjoy free-time activities such as bicycle tours, nightlife, sport activities and field trips to Cologne and Berlin (optional)!
- Get insights into German business culture and foster your career opportunities by getting in touch with German companies during company visits!
Prepare yourself for the global labor market by studying Social Entrepreneurship and Intercultural Management at a top ranked German School of Business combining theoretical backgrounds with practical applications!
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelor´s or Master´s program at one of our partner universities
- Application form
- Proof of international health insurance
- Proof of university enrolment
- English Certificate (B1)
The two weeks course bears 3 ECTS.
|Course fee for…|
|two weeks course||700 EUR|
|three weeks course||1000 EUR|
Costs included: Accommodation in shared apartments (kitchenette incl.) close to the University, welcome package, coursematerial, wireless internet access on campus, Münsterbus ticket or bicycle rent, action-based learning & social activities.
Not included: Travel to and from Germany, visa expenses, health insurance, accident or liability insurance, meals, any additional personal expenses.