The requirements for acceptance on the Master's programme in "Information and Communication" are:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor or Diplom degree in a design subject, with a final ECTS grade of A or B, alternatively, at least an absolute grade of 2.0.
- Successful participation in the procedure for determining the programme-related special conceptual and creative aptitude for the Master's programme.
- Proof of knowledge of the German language (Test DaF4 or DSH2 examination).
Please submit the following documents together with your completed and signed application form:
- A current overview of grades received including all (pre-)Bachelor grades, enabling an average grade to be calculated
- A covering letter explaining your reasons for wanting to pursue the Master's programme (no longer than one A4 page).
- An informative application/portfolio dossier (not a Master's exposé).
- A letter of recommendation (no longer than half an A4 page) by a professor, possibly with reference to your idea for the Master's programme.
Please send us your application documents in writing as well as in the form of a PDF file on a USB stick. The closing date for applications for the Master's programme is 31 March. (postmark)