The requirements for admission to the Master's programme in Design are:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor or Diplom degree in a design subject, with a final ECTS grade of A or B, or alternatively with an absolute grade of 2.0 or better.
- Successful participation in the procedure for determining the programme-related special conceptual and creative aptitude for the Master's programme.
- Proof of knowledge of the German language (Test DaF4 or DSH2 examination).
Please submit the following documents together with your completed and signed application form:
- A current overview of grades received including all (pre-)Bachelor grades, enabling an average grade to be calculated
- A covering letter explaining your motivation for pursuing the Master's programme (no longer than one A4 page).
- An informative portfolio.
- A letter of recommendation (no longer than half an A4 page) from a professor, possibly with reference to your idea for the Master's programme.